Saturday, January 31, 2009

All grown up...ok, not up, but older!

Here is the old Gomez gang before we all grew OLDER, not much taller!! I think my mom should have made my dad wear the same outfit the boys did. Who's the little one in the blue dress? She is so cute!!

Here we are older, but pretty much the same size. This picture is about two years old, but was the only one I could find that had all of us kids in it. With Jesus living in Idaho, its hard to get a photo together. Left to right is Arturo Gomez, Jesus Gomez, Ricky Gomez, Christina Marinita Ford, and Anastacia Allen.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's funny! I feel so bad for your little boy and how sick he is!!! Hope that things get better! How do you like having three kids? It hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be - but maybe I'm speaking too soon. Carter still stays put for the most part if I want him to! Maybe when he's moving around I'll be singing a different song!

Larissa said...

That is an awesome old pic!

Justin and LeAnne said...

Very cute pictures. That's fun to see you all as little kids!

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

It's neat to see how much people change when we are little kids to grown-up adults. How are you doing?