Here Joel is helping Daddy at the Rotary job today. Dustin is part of the Rotary Club, and this year they are building a snack bar at The Feather Riverbend Park, to go along with the new soccer fields that will be going in soon.
- Rolling over. I don't know how he does it, but if his toy is on the other side of the living room, he will get to it. He's not crawling, but by rolling and pivoting all the way around...lets just say the new rule, no more leaving Joel on the couch or bed unattended.
- Cutting Teeth. Likes to stick his tongue out so he can feel his new little tooth.
- Likes his rice cereal. But still favors Mommy!
- Sits up by himself. And is a pro at it if holding a toy.
- Loves to go on walks with Mommy in the stroller, and usually ends up falling asleep.
- Loves to have visitors. He will give you a welcoming smile, be Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Aunt, and Friend, he just likes to smile.
- When taking a bath, love to play with the water as it's filling the tub.