Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NOT FUN AT ALL!!


Joel's first baby tooth broke through on the 21st. My poor little baby Joel! He has looked pretty much like this for the last couple of days. We had no idea he was cutting his tooth. No clear runny nose, excessive drooling, or fever. I only thought to check because he kept putting his pointer finger in the same spot in his mouth all day. I felt, and there was baby tooth #1. He is growing up too fast for me! Funny how now once the tooth is up, we are extremely fussy! (I have no idea why his hair looks so red in these pictures...lighting perhaps. In person his hair is more of a "dirty blond" color)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, he sure is getting big! so adorable! love the pic! :)

sexy_rexy said...

That had to hurt.

Cindy King said...

What sad faces! I'm sure the rest of you weren't very happy either. Hopefully the rest won't be quite so painful!