Sunday, March 8, 2009

Let's Plant A Garden

He gets it from his dad....always pulling a face.

Here we have another silly face.

Sophie had so much fun planting her seeds.



Yesterday we started out "starter seeds" for our family garden. Now when I say family garden, I really mean FAMILY garden. The Ford Family, along with the Townsend, Gomez, Allen, and Balmer Family will be all planting a HUGE garden together. My mom lives on acres of land and so it will be at her house. Each family decided on what type of veggie they wanted in the garden, and is in charge of getting those "started" in little dixie cups. The weather was so nice yesterday, so we took full advantage. Joel was taking a nap, so it worked out wonderful. It was a nice ending to a very stressful week!


3 comments:

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

Can I borrow your kids? They could help me plant my garden. Hope everything is going well for you.

LaNell Brown said...

Your family is so cute I love checking in on your blog. Cute kids and what a fun idea to have a family garden.

Cliz said...

Our seeds are also planted and our spring lettuce is already coming up! This is going to be one fun summer. I can't wait.