Saturday, January 23, 2010

Suprise Dance Party

They got me! My family along with a bunch of my very close friends got together, and threw me a surprise 80's dance birthday party. It was crazy!

Definitely surprised!



Very embarrassed!




Oh, Liz, she had so much fun....love ya girl!






Did I mention I LOVE to dance?










Those who won the dance contest, had to sing.....I did not like that idea!
















Thank you everyone that helped, I had sooooo much fun! I will never forget my 30th birthday, thanks for making it such a good one. Now.....who's next???









3 comments:

Liz and Kevin said...

Love all the pictures. We had a blast! We love you guys!

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

Looks like you had a fun Birthday.I hope to maybe see you in May.

Mikila said...

Your hair is so cute when it is straight! SOrry that I didn't show up, it would have been fun.