Friday, June 11, 2010

My Little Antonio

Here is my little Antonio. He just graduated from Las Plumas last night. We had a dinner in his honor and it was wonderful. I went over earlier in the day to help my aunt Raquel clean up and get everything ready for all of the company who were to come over. Just driving over to the house I got teary eyed. I couldn't believe how the time has gone by so fast. It doesn't seem that long ago when I would be over at the house babysitting. I was there almost every day. Antonio had gotten so used to me being there that when I had to leave, oh how he would cry. We lived right down the street, and when I would walk home, Antonio would be a the screen door crying for me to come back. And who could forget when Antonio was about 18 months old in the car with his mom. He was crying for some reason, and my mom and I happen to drive up right next to them. Antonio saw me and quickly stopped crying and started smiling. And now toady, he had graduated from high school. I have a special place in my heart for Antonio, and wish him the best in what he had ahead of him. Congratulations Tonio, Te amo mucho!!

0 comments: