Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DoNE!

The Ford Family is OFFICIALLY out of diapers!!!! YEAH!. It was really a surprise to me. The two older kids had last week off of school, and I just thought why not try and see what happens. So, we started that Friday when the kids got home from school. By Monday I was thinking to myself, " self, do I really want to do this....." By Tuesday afternoon something just clicked in little Joels' head and he had it! However I must confess he does wear a diaper in the night because the only way to get him to sleep is a FULL sippy cup. I am so proud of him. He looks so cute in his little underwear. All done just before he turned 2 years 6 months old. My youngest child potty trained. So happy we are done!

3 comments:

Big Mama said...

Yea Joel!! We are sooo proud of you! Now you need to teach Elijah! ;-)

Cindy King said...

Congrats to all of you! This is a huge accomplishment!!

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

Can I send you my boy. I cant wait till there is no diapers. He is 4 yrs old and refuses 2 use the potty