Thursday, April 14, 2011

Opps!

Am I a bad wife??? I didn't blog our wedding anniversary. Life gets so busy sometimes, things get put on hold, and then forgotten I guess. Sophies baptizm, Joseph in baseball, new callings in church....the list goes on and on.

ANYWAYS....

On April 2, 2011 Dustin and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how the time has just flown by! My mom took the kids for us and we went to dinner and TJ Maxx. Here are a few clips of our time together.

Our wedding day Western Party with our friends
Temple date
Prom Party with friends
80's night with friends.

We do so crazy stuff me and my hubby, but we are so much in love. Can't wait to see what the next 13 years will bring us. Love Ya Babe!

1 comments:

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait till I live closer so we can hang out