Friday, June 17, 2011

What kind of Mother Am I??

What kind of a Mother doesn't blog her son's birthday until a month later.....me I guess. Yep Joseph Duran turned 10 this year. He is such a good and well mannered boy. We are so blessed to have him as part of our eternal family. He always had the warmest smile to share, and plays wonderfully with his little siblings. We love you Joseph, and happy be-LATED birthday!! Joseph ready to dig into those gifts....like any other 10 year old.
Super excited to find new shorts.




Joseph LOVES an Internet site called Club Penguin. So for his birthday I made cupcakes with "Puffles" on them. A puffle is a type of pet that the penguins have. In person they came out amazingly pufflish!! He LOVED them....and the gift card for another three months of membership on CP Aunt Brittney and Uncle Jason got him for his birthday!!! Don't' worry Brittney, I am sure Joseph wont let you forget about that!





1 comments:

jana said...

that is a load of cupcakes! I don't even know that many people to invite to my birthday :)