Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Joel's Birthday Party

Joel wasn't quite sure just what was going on.
The look on Joels face was priceless. In great wonder...."why are they are singing? do they want me to eat this food that is on fire? what are they all looking at me for?"


" Ok.....they stopped singing.....now what am I supposed to do?"



With a little help from Mamacita, Joel enjoyed his dessert.



Yep, Joel started walking the day before his birthday party!!
(I will post video as soon as I figure out how to do that)



I guess it's not really a party without Ricky....right??





Joel loved this riding toy train so much! As you can see he didn't want to wait to take it out of the box.







Hmmmmm, yes, this is Joel pushing Sophie!
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend Joel's 1st birthday party!! I think everyone had a great time.







3 comments:

Mikila said...

Where is the Dr. pepper at? You should have invited me, I would have brought a whole case for Joel :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

Poor Joel and his hand! Hopefully he likes the glove. And can I just say he is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen? His eyes are just gorgeous.

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

He is so precious. Love the glove :) Happy belated Birthday to Joel!!