Sunday, September 27, 2009

WARNING.....Skin Graft Picture!!!

I know that my post says skin graft pics, but I wanted to put some pics up of Joel wearing some clothes my mom gave me that used to belong to my brothers. I can't believe she saved them for all of these years!
The picture of Joel's hand is the last one on this post, so if you don't want to see it...turn back now!!!
These pants used to belong to Jesus.
They have paint here and there, and some holes in the knees, I think they look so cute, and to think that Jesus used to be so little.

Now, check these out!! They came straight out of the 70's.
They used to belong to my big brother Jesus. All 5 of us got a chance to wear them...can you tell?
Joel's hand
I was going to post pics from right after the surgery, but they were not very pretty. I decided to wait until it was looking nicer. This looks 100% better than it did even two weeks ago. For those who want a close up, click on the pic.




4 comments:

Erin said...

Bless his little, cute heart.

Justin and LeAnne said...

That looks great. He is such a trooper. Doesn't seem to slow him down at all.

Mikila said...

That is going to be a sweet scar!!:) Glad that he is healing.

Sarah said...

What a trooper...he's so cute!