Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Fun Day

In between conference sessions today we went to the fish hatchery. The kids had a really good time. We had gone last week, but this time there were much bigger salmon.
I thought Joel would be a bit scared, but he actually really liked the fish.
I got lucky and snapped that picture at just the right time. I hope we didn't blind that salmon with all our picture taking.

Mommy and the kids.


Daddy and kids





No Boys Allowed Picture




No Girls allowed picture





No Kids Allowed!





5 comments:

tarahepworth said...

I love your hair! It looks great! Cute pictures...your kids are adorable.

Justin and LeAnne said...

What a happy family! Too cute.

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

WoW That fish is huge. Cute pictures!

Marie said...

Christina, you look amazing. I love the straight hair. It's weird to think that Sophia and Jillian are almost 7! That was a long time ago...

Parley and Katie Call said...

Very cute. I like your hair too.