Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we finally decided to eat with one family. In the past we have tried to hit all three of our families houses, and it is just not fun running here and there on Thanksgiving. So this year we ate with my moms. Next year we will eat with Dustin's moms, and then my dads the following year. We stopped by Angie and Vals to have our dessert, and see some family. Joely with Aunt "Rocky".

These two, I could take pictures all day of them!


The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Joseph had scouts. I made these.....um, does anyone want to guess what they resemble? I had them ready to go, and Dustin asks,"what are those?"


Jesus, Rachel, and the girls came down from Idaho and surprised everyone for Thanksgiving. We had alot of fun, but I could bet the kids had an even better time. They never stopped playing, they kept going and going!!



Here they are being silly at Grandma Cliz and Grandpa Davids house. We had a bon fire that night, had left overs, and had a nice time.



0 comments: