Thursday, August 12, 2010

My New Adventure

Meet Patty, on the left, and Maggie. It may not really look like it, but they are twins. As you can see Maggie is much bigger. A few months ago my friend Rebecca, a school teacher, called me up and told me that she would be heading back to work when school started and if I would be interested in watching her girls for her. Of course I would! What a blessing for us!!! Lets see how Joel does with this addition. Rebecca is only going back part time, so I only have them in the mornings.
I just wish I had a third row....but I still love my little Honda.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so brave to actually attempt to go anywhere! i think i would be staying home in the mornings! lol. that's so nice of you to help rebecca out! i'm sure she is so appreciative that they are in good hands! :) xo