Sunday, August 1, 2010

On His Own

Joel is finally swimming on his own! We have been having the hardest time with finding a life jacket that will keep him afloat....some make him fall face first into the water, some make him fall to his back. Joel is not scared of the water at all, and there have been three very scary incidents where Joel has jumped into the pool on his own and has gone straight to the bottom!! My friend Prenny goes over to my moms to swim all the time, and I noticed she had a life jacket I had never seen before. It has the arm floats, and then it has a float that goes around the chest, and snaps in the back. I asked if I could try it on Joel....it worked. He LOVES the water, and now we can enjoy having the peace of mind that he will be ok by the water. He gets in and just laughs and laughs.





Joseph loves to jump of the rock at the Carter's.




2 comments:

Mikila said...

I'm slightly offended that you didn't have a picture of me jumping off the rocks :)

Anonymous said...

hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

best regards;