Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Fun in Utah

This summer we went to Utah for 4, count them 1,2,3,4, family reunions. It was so much fun!! This was at his Uncle Ted and Aunt Cindys house for some back yard fireworks.







Earlier that day we went to Utah State to see the fireworks from the stadium. It was amazing. They had live music to go along with the fireworks. I must say it was alittle hot. We had to get there early to get some seats, so the sun was right on us for about three hours. But the kids had fun being with their cousins.








Dustin was glad he remembered his sunglasses.....they were needed.








Dustins brothers.












Yes, and me. This is where I put on layers and layers of lip gloss because the sun was so hot. The next morning I woke up with a huge blister on my bottom lip. I was so mad!!!!

But we all had a good time at the fire work show. I want to go back to Cache Valley every year for the 4th.....so much fun and family, its worth the drive.
















1 comments:

Cindy King said...

Summer is really so much fun in Cache Valley! We would love to have you come every year!