Thursday, August 4, 2011

Temple Sqare

We have never taken the trip to Temple Square, so on our last day of vacation, we headed south to see the temple. We had so much fun. At first I thought the kids would be asking for us to go back to the hotel, but never once did they complain. We tried to get everything in that we could. One of our high points....we went to the Church Office Building were you can go up to the 26th floor and look out over all of Salt Lake. We went up and were looking around, and when I looked at Dustin his eyes got really big and he nodded at me to look to the right. I couldn't believe it, it was Dallon H. Oaks. It was so cool. It was just our little family plus the tour guide, and Pres. Oak, his wife, and their grand kids. I stepped back and smiled, he looked back at me and smiled back. It was so cool. I wish I would have extended my hand, but I didn't want to interfere with there time together, so I left it at that. When we left the tour guide said they NEVER see any general authority up there. It was a first for them too. The kids at night at the side of the temple....they were doing work on the front, but the side was nice too.
A mommy with her angles.



And a daddy with his angles.

We had a wonderful day. Was so sad it was the end of our little vacation. Cant wait to go back next year!!!






0 comments: