Friday, June 19, 2009

Fruit, Veggies or Eggs anyone????????

How it started. Then it grew, and grew and it wont stop growing!!!!!!!

Tomatillos...to make green sauce with.


Artichokes



Sunflowers to make sunflower seeds


Fresno peppers





Tomatoes





Honeydew





Watermelons







Lettuce










Corn






Chickens.....30 Chickens!!!!!!!! That will give us 2 eggs a day each...60 eggs a day=420 a week!!!!! What are we going to do with all of those eggs???????











Zucchini












Squash.
Not pictured are the bell peppers, potatoes, bush beans, egg plant, cantaloupe, cucumber...and I am sure I'm forgetting something. Soooooo, if you want something, let me know, and I can get it for you. There is so much. We even harvested some veggies, shredded them, and gave them to the chickens, so let me know if you want something.
The garden is alot of fun to go look at and to pick from. We went over just before dinner last night and got some zucchini and squash, ran home, put it in the wok, and had fresh veggies for dinner. And the kids love going to see how their seeds have grown into food.










4 comments:

Mikila said...

Holy crap, that is a sweet garden!! When I get home I will trade you some produce & eggs for a massage.

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

That is an awesome Garden. Alex would love to see the chickens. Looks like you keep busy

Parley and Katie Call said...

I would be all over that if I lived there! Looks great.

Cindy King said...

We would love a delicious watermelon! Our growing season is just too short here! That is a beautiful garden!