Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ricky

My little brother Ricky turned 26 today. I truly can't believe it! I forgot to take pictures tonight at his birthday party, so this is the most recent one I have of him and his awesome girl friend Smithy. Ricky is such a good brother. He has a good sense of humor, and is always fun to be around. Tonight we had all of the family over at Mom's and had barbecued ribs. (I didn't know that ribs took 100 million hours to bbq, so I was STARVING by the time they were ready). It was lots of fun to hang out, and talk about old times. Happy Birthday Ricky.....and by the was, will you just marry Smithy already!!!!!!

3 comments:

Big Mama said...

Happy Birthday Ricky! I agree with Christina.... just marry Smithy already. She's awesome!

sexy_rexy said...

hay happy b-day to both of us Ricky.

5fords said...

I didnt know you guys had the same birthdate? Yes, happy birthday to you Rexanne!!