Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Joseph's Baptizm

The church's newest baptized member
Early that morning, Dustin took Joseph out by the river to talk about baptizm. Dustin brought along his scriptures to touch on some special verses. Joseph took along his new fishing pole he got for his birthday. (He takes that thing EVERYWHERE)!!!

Our little family after the baptizm. Yes...I know I look like one of the kids.


At the end of his big day.
I really can't believe my baby is 8, and now baptized. Time has flown by far to fast.
We are so proud of you Joseph for having the desire to be bapitzed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are such a good example to your little sister and brother. We hope you remember this day, and how you felt. We love you sweet-pea!




2 comments:

The Papa's said...

Congrats Joseph!!! He seems like such a sweet kid!!!

Marie said...

I love the suit! He looks like a little man now. Congratulations to Joseph and the whole family.