Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Raeanne's Prom....And My First!

First, thank you so much Leanne for sending me these pics of the prom. For Raeann's birthday she wanted to have a "prom". In high school, I didn't have the opportunity to go to the formal or prom....so this was my first. Dustin didn't want us seeing each other until he picked me up at Liz' house. When he came to pick me up, I was nervous. He was so sweet, and even got me a corsage. His shirt and tie matched my dress so perfectly. Dustin was an amazing date. When we got to the party, they had our picture taken. Our photo together

The girls shot....with the guys in the back ground making jokes....boys will be boys!



So much fun!
Our dates



Oh, how sweet
Thanks you guys for an awesome night. We had so much fun dancing, singing, and visiting!



2 comments:

The Papa's said...

How fun!!! And you look gorgeous!!! :)

Unknown said...

what fun pictures! you and dustin are such an adorable couple. those are great pictures that will help you remember your first prom forever! :) thanks for sharing.