Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Super Special Suprise

At the beginning of this month, my dad went up to be with my brother Jesus in Idaho. Jesus was just put into the bishopric in his ward. We were all very excited. My dad ended up buying a truck up there in Idaho to drive back to Oroville. Well, the Ford family received a surprise. Jesus sent back this play gym for Joel with my dad. Every morning Joel gets up and looks out the window, and and points....as to say," I would like to go outside and play with my new toy." Jesus' girls are now 11, 10, and 8, so they kind of outgrew this gym. cute closeup




he loves the slide


Thanks Jesus for the gym. He loves it so much, that when we get home from town, he jumps from the car and runs as fast as he can to his new toy. Congrats on your new calling!


1 comments:

Gomez Family said...

We are glad he likes it so much. I'm glad it's gone, it is much easier to mow around.