Friday, April 2, 2010

Twelve Years Ago Today......

Dustin and I said, Heck ya' I do"!
Still madly in love with each other, we have had three amazing children. Have lived in three different homes. Together have had 6 different jobs, with Christina currently a full time stay at home mom. Dustin owning his own construction business. Looking back it seems it was just yesterday we were with our family in the temple, but as we think of the wonderful memories, it seems like we have been married forever. Happy Anniversary Dust!

2 comments:

Cindy King said...

Twelve years???? That's crazy! I can't believe how quickly time passes! Congratulations on being such a happy couple. I feel so blessed to also love my husband more now than I did when we were married over 28 years ago! Good work!

Gomez Family said...

Cheese! Where's the cheese? Oh, there it is!