Thursday, November 20, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

HOLY COW! Anybody have an idea what in the heck this is???? Well I would be thrilled to tell you. Last week I left the house to take Joel for a check up. It was such a nice day outside, so I decided to press this tiny little black button. ( the one in the photo that is covered by tape) What does this tiny little back button do? It's ever so hard and taunting job is to make the drivers window go up and down. Pulling up to the doctors office, the darn little back button wouldn't do its job. I called Dustin and he said he would look at it when I got home, but to be sure to lock the doors so the alarm would set. When I got home I had the bright idea that maybe I would be able to fix this problem. After taking the door panel off Dustin came outside and to see what I was up to. He laughed when he saw me in the floorboard of my car with a little screwdriver trying to take my door apart and who knows what else. He asked me what my plan was once I removed ten screws, and if I new anything about working with electrical? I sadly put the door back together and called to see if anyone could look at my car downtown. Well guess what? This little black button.......the thing is a $300.00!!!!! little black thing, labor on top of that, it is going to cost $500.00 to fix. So.... I just had them put the window up, and that baby is gona have to have to stay up until Spring! and.....NOBODY TOUCH THE TAPE!

3 comments:

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

That stinks. I cant believe a little button like that could cost so much, thats crazy.

Cindy King said...

How will you order from a drive through???

Big Mama said...

maybe Jason could take a look at it and see if he could jerry rig it or something. I'll ask him if theres something he could do for it and let you know. Ya, our van is starting to fall apart as well.