Thursday, November 20, 2008

Look....I can say hi!

Just playing with Joel while the others were at school. I grabbed the camera for some quick pictures....i said "hi Joel", and he put his hand up! He's not even three months old yet, so it had to be just fluke.....or was it??????

Still working on getting a smile on camera....so I am counting this as a half smile

Where the heck did little Joel get that light hair...it's even got some red in it. Also, where did he get that little curl up top? It makes me sad when I remember he's our last little baby. So, I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I feel to be able to spend all day with him one on one, while the older kids are at school. But I'll tell you, it seems like time is just flying by!

6 comments:

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

He is such a handsome little boy. I like his cute little curls on top. Alex has blond hair with some curls in the back & I'm not sure where he gets that from cause Devon & I both have brown hair.

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

He is just too cute! I love his chubby little cheeks :)

Larissa said...

Hey! I just sent you an invite to our blog. Joel is so cute!

Big Mama said...

He has grown so much within the last few weeks! I can't wait to hold him and see him, and you guys, next week!! Elijah can't wait to see him too! What a cutie patootie~!

Sarah said...

I just found your blog and you have such a cute family! Looks like you're surviving three kids. It's definitely crazy though, huh? Three has been crazy on this end too! But we love it and it was so fun to get a boy! Aren't they so different? If you'd like an invite to our blog, send me an email at ps.fairbanks@gmail.com. Congrats on your newest addition!

Sarah Fairbanks

Big Mama said...

I love the new background! You did a great job!