Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Joel is on the left and cousin Elijiah is on the right. These two little guys didn't get to sample the turkey this year, but had a lot of fun visiting with family for Thanksgiving at Grandma & Grandpa Meyer's Home for dinner. These two little guys were born a week apart, and I can tell already they will grow to be best buds!

Here is little Mr. Joel with his awesome Aunt Cami. When we got to Angie's for Thanksgiving dinner, I put Joel in his swing so I could help in the kitchen. He loves his swing, and slept for a good two hours....even with all of the other cousins running around. When he finally got up, Aunt Cami was there to give him a nice Thanksgiving greeting.

Here is Miss Sophia Marie just before dinner working up an appetite playing....what is this game called again???...well she is working hard at defeating Uncle Derek, so, she couldn't possibly look up and give me a smile. I believe she did win....with a little help from Uncle Spencer who stood close by to help defend our goal. We had such a nice time visiting with all of our family. Everyone did a wonderful job on the meal, and you couldn't ask for better company.


4 comments:

5fords said...

Sorry Brittney, i spelt Elijah's name Eligiah.

Big Mama said...

I can't believe you spelt his name wrong! GOSH! hahaah.... I don't care. I didn't even ccatch it. TOday we gave talks at church and it was the first time ever that I've seen my name spelled right in a program. Anyway, Thanksgiving was a blast! I know you saw the before and after pics of us. Isn't that weird that we wore the same colors each time without even planning it? Great minds dress alike. haha! By the way, I love your glasses.... and your kids too. ;-)PS Who do you guys have again? I forgot! ;-)

Fairbanks Fam said...

I love how the babies are touching each other in that picture. Sooo sweet!

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a good Thanksgiving with the Family. I think Tags are so much fun.