Monday, December 1, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

I have been tagged by on of my childhood friends Emily. I am so glad she did tag me because it is nice to reflect on something like this, and share it with others during this time of year.

Five things I am thankful for........

1). I am ever so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! The knowledge I have of why I am here, and where I came from. I wonder what life would be like without that understanding.

2). I am thankful for my Family. I am so in love with my husband and love my kids to death. I have been truly blessed to have so much extended family near by to help during the last 10 weeks of the pregnancy with Joel. Without the help of Family, and friends, life would of been so much harder.

3). I am thankful for the power of the Priesthood, and for a husband who honors it.

4). I am ever so thankful for the Atonement. When ever you feel down, upset, hurt, sad, and that nobody understands what you are going through, remember what YOUR SAVIOUR did for you, and know that He knows how you feel, and that he will never leave you, but will be there to comfort you when you feel all is lost. Believe me, Ive been there, and I felt His love for me, and I knew I wasn't alone.

5). I am thankful for Music. What would the world be like without music? Have you ever put in a CD, and just belted out your favorite song? I have, and believe me, you have to try it. just make sure your windows are closed and your neighbor isn't outside watering their lawn.

Thanks Emily, that was fun. I encourage everyone else to blog 5 things your thankful for. Keep it going!

0 comments: