Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Antonio

I can't believe Antonio is 17 years old today! Crazy how time can go by so fast.
Antonio is one of my closest cousins maybe because I was around so much in his growing up years. I spent alot of time at my aunt Raquel and uncle Scott's home. I was even right there in the hospital when Antonio was born.

I was able to snatch this picture of him two days ago playing David's electronic drum set. (he is really good on them!)

Antonio is a very, and I mean very talented young man. He is very smart and it shows. Always reading and learning new things. Just to give you a taste......his fascination with language. Let me list all of the languages he is fluent in.

  • English of course
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Italian
  • Portuguese
  • Arabic
  • Russian
  • Hmong
  • Japanese
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • Romanian
  • Catalan
  • Thai
  • Zulu
  • German
  • Indonesian

AMAZING!!!!

Happy Birthday Antonio.

Te Amo!

2 comments:

Em, Dev, Alex Belliston said...

Wow I wish I knew different languages. Happy Birthday Antonio!

Big Mama said...

Antonio us an awesome guy! I can't believe he's 17! Crazy!