Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Months Old

Joel at 8 Months
Joel at 8 months and one day.
(funny how a day after Joel turns 8 months, he starts to look like me)

I can't believe another month has gone by. I love this second picture of Joel. This was all Dustin's doing. When I am down and sad, he knows just how to pull me out of it. I was on the couch, and I heard Joel wake up. I heard Dustin's office door open, so that told me he was going to get Joel. I hear footsepts coming down the hall and this is what I see. Thanks for the laugh Dust.
Joel at 8 months is crawling and teething...again. I think we had maybe two hours of sleep lastnight. Four on top, and two on bottom.



5 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish that I was there too so that I'd have a park buddy! the weather here is very up and down also! I love the pic of joel in the wig - very cute!

Justin and LeAnne said...

Joel is so handsome!

tarahepworth said...

He really is starting to look a lot like his mama! He is so cute!

John and Jill said...

Nice pics! I love watching your family grow!! I especially love the Easter morning pictures! What a great day. You have a beautiful family.

Mikila said...

I can't believe that you had such a chunker :) !!! I have to admit, he sure is cute!!!!