Saturday, April 25, 2009

See Ya, We're Movin'

Joel is on the move! He has started crawling, and is EVERYWHERE!
His favorite thing to do is to try to get to the fire place. It's a good thing it's spring time, and not being used. I worry about this winter though when we use it everyday. So I am always saying," HOT JOEL, HOT." At first Joseph and Sophie thought that I had totally lost it, and went up to the fireplace to check it. I had to explain that when winter comes Joel isn't going to know that now the fireplace is hot, and he can't get near it.
Things sure change around the house when a baby starts crawling. I have to baby proof every room. He follows me around the house, and always finds something he can't have.
If I leave the room for just a second, and come back he's gone. When I'm getting ready, Joel finds himself in his crib playing with the toys. I guess no more 10 minute showers for me.


3 comments:

Big Mama said...

Oh my goodness! That is awesome! I can't believe he's crawling. Man, you better watch out... he might be one of those 10 month old walkers. He's on his way. Poor Elijah has at least another month before he'll start crawling. He scoots backwards instead. hehe

5fords said...

I don't know about that. Joel was scooting backwards also, then the next day....crawling. If Joel even tries to start pulling himself up on stuff, I am going to just sit him back on his bum.

Justin and LeAnne said...

He is so cute! You have such a cute family. I am excited to think Paige and Sophia can be friends :-) Too cute.