Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Joseph 7 3/4 , Joel 7 mos., and Sophie 6.
Joseph LOVED that I was able to find him and Joel matching shirts for Easter. (Children's Place on line.....clearance section, $4.00 each.)

Sophie found spots a yellow Easter egg in a tree. Daddy helped her retrieve it.


Joseph found an egg hiding in the corner.

The Ford Family had a wonderful Easter Sunday. The weather couldn't have been better, BUT even better, the Easter Bunny remembered that I love TWIX!
Dustin's parents had everyone over for an Easter dinner and egg hunt. Angie is the best cook! I STILL have "my work cut out for me" when it comes to her Sunday roast and rolls. It was so much fun to visit with family and friends.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Cute Easter pics!

sexy_rexy said...

That looks like fun ...

Beau & Shannon said...

What a cute little family you have. Thats great that your hubby started his own business. I enjoy reading the comments you leave on my blog, its sweet of you to check it!